SISTERS IN CRIME

9.10.2005

Random Text Messages

Because I went waaaaay over the limit (and fully intend to pay for it) but I thought I could at least share them.

"Dara thanks for the good night txt last night... It made me feel special...So good morning..I saw the sun rise and it made me think of you cause it was beautiful"

"YES! My family is gone and i'm free to walk around the house naked... I'm not sure why i'm telling you that... But there it is..."

"Aww isn't it beautiful.... But i honestly have to say that i like the darkness... It is my friend... And he makes me invisible..."

"Yes... I think i'm going to start a cartoon called the adventures of ben's demon possesed pants..."

"Hmm... I hadn't really thought of it... But you know... I would like you here... But that's no surprise since i'd be happy to be with you anywhere..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home