SISTERS IN CRIME

9.03.2005

My mother and our inability to communicate without yelling at eachother

I asked my mom if she would take me to the mall to meet Shelby after work. But of course not. She yelled at me about how we're trying to conserve gas cos of the prices. The mall is only 7 miles away. I said, "Okay fine, mom. I'll just stay home for the rest of my life. I never go anywhere!"

"I don't care where you go as long as you have your own transportation. You just want us to do everything for you."

"I would have transportation IF I HAD A FREAKIN' DRIVER'S LISCENCE!"

"Oh and do you have money for a car? Of course not. Because you want to do whatever you want without having to work for it."

"I would if you'd let me get A JOB!"

"Psh, your not responsible enough for a job. So I won't allow it. But that's not my fault."

Oh. Duh. I almost forgot, cos everything is always my fault. I need out of this house before I spork my own eyes out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don´t worry chica. Some things never change and this is one of them. :) You can´t spork your eyes out until I get back, OK? I got through it by going AROUND it... I´ll be there for you so you can do that too. It´s not over yet. Love ya! I´m going back to my pina colada vacation now, which I paid for, with MY JOB, which I got with my DEGREE, which I got with my PURE RESPONSIBLE BRAIN. Heehee.

huugzzz Kina

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. If you'd like to come over and visit my contact management blog at http://desktopmagic.blogspot.com/, you're certainly welcome!

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home