SISTERS IN CRIME

12.15.2004

The Story of how I found out my favorite character from LOST did NOT DIE!!!!!

randomthinker02 is me. Haha, Kina! You almost had us!

randomthinker02: do you watch LOST?
XxShadowyImagexX: Yesh
XxShadowyImagexX: Dommy wammy almost died and I cried
XxShadowyImagexX: and I screamed
XxShadowyImagexX: so loud
randomthinker02: I MISSED I!!!!!!!!!
XxShadowyImagexX: My neighbors ran over..
randomthinker02: *it
randomthinker02: I AM SOOOOOOOOO MAD AT THE WRITERS!!!
XxShadowyImagexX: Why??!?!!?!?!?!?!?
randomthinker02: lol thats kinda funny
randomthinker02: CUZ THEY KILLED MY FAVE CHARACTER!
XxShadowyImagexX: Who?
randomthinker02: charlie!!!!!!!!!
randomthinker02: charlie was the best! now i'm stuck with stupid jack...
XxShadowyImagexX: Wuh?
XxShadowyImagexX: He didn't die
randomthinker02: HE DIDNT??????????????
XxShadowyImagexX: No ...
XxShadowyImagexX: He was hung but the guy was banging on his chest and he came back.
randomthinker02: YES!!!!!!!!!!!
XxShadowyImagexX: I KNOOW
randomthinker02: my sis said he died!!!!!!!!
randomthinker02: i am going to KILL her!
XxShadowyImagexX: Mine did too .. just to watch me cry ..
randomthinker02: she is road kill
XxShadowyImagexX: I would have killed mine but ... she's .... my sis *pouts* LMFAO JK ..t hat's never seemed to matter to her.
randomthinker02: LMAO!
randomthinker02: she said i could come and watch it
randomthinker02: so i will
randomthinker02: but she is DEAD!
XxShadowyImagexX: WOOTWOOT
XxShadowyImagexX: LMFAO
XxShadowyImagexX: Siblings suck ...
randomthinker02: ROTFLMAO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dara said...

hey is it ok if i change the url from guitarjelly.blogspot.com to sistersincrime.blogspot.com??

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home