SISTERS IN CRIME

11.11.2004

Our founding-fathers were stoners!

I just remembered I missed my half-birthday! NOOOO! I've waited since my birthday to celebrate it, but nooooooooo I have to forget about it until now! Grr. Bad me.

I know I'm a sap when...: I cry at a Coca-Cola commercial. A COKE AD FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!! But it was a sweet commercial...

Listening to Blue October this week. "A Quiet Mind" sounds like a good kissing song. Like in the movies when the girl and the guy realize they truely do love each-other and they kiss passionatly! Yes. That's exactly what it sounds like.

Oooh! I just read that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington both grew marijana on their plantations. Hahahahaha! OmiGawd, that's great. Now all the druggies will try to claim that even the PRESIDENTS thought it was okay to get high. Eh, but whatever. I wouldn't complain if drugs were legalized...

5 Comments:

Blogger Dara said...

mwahahaha! i am the 1st one (and most likely only one) to comment!

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kina here! What a cool site! I hope you keep it going... hey, what if I started one - we could be sisters in crime. Let's see, if I had one, today's post would be something like this:

Honey, will you rub me?A: "Let's go to bed. I'm tired."
Me: "I'm just going to finish this page."
A: "I can't fall asleep with the light on."
Two minutes later...
A: [snore]
I turn out the light.
A. pops awake.
A: "Honey, I can't sleep. My arms are so sore. Can you rub me?"

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Dara said...

haha! I like that idea. Yes yes! Lol, Aaron can be so silly. Please get one though cause that would be awesome! :)

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get you what? An Aaron? I'm leaving that one COMPLETELY up to you! :)

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Dara said...

who? what? huh? who is you? Aaron is her hubby. "one" is a blog.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home