SISTERS IN CRIME

11.10.2004

passwords and other shit

Is it just me or are you also annoyed when you're signing up for some web-thingy and you are asked to have a password that has to be at least 6 characters long. Or it has to have at least 1 number. And ABSOLUTELY NO hyphens, or anything but letters and numbers. OhmyGawd! It's crazy, I tell you! I hate it. Bugs the shit out of me.

But among other things... I no longer have a best friend Curtis. I now have a best friend Ass-Wipe. Yes, with a capital "A" and "W". For those of you who do not know what Ass-Wipe has done to me, I ask you: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??? But I will tell you about it sometime when I don't have to go to bed in about 10 minutes.

Oh, by the way, if you want to see my other blog that I keep for my friends, go to: www.xanga.com/littlegilraen

Wuffer and much hugses to everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Ass-Wipe!

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home