SISTERS IN CRIME

2.27.2006

I went to PetSmart to get fish. With gills. And FINS. Breaking news: This does NOT have fins...

BEHOLD THE CUTENESS
Internet, meet Nox. She is Perfect Dog.

Aaron has been bringing up dogs a lot recently. It has something to do with having a blank yard, I'm sure. I kept putting him off. "We" weren't ready. "We" would be giving up all those uninterrupted weekend snooze-a-thons. Kibbles and bits and bites and stains and holes in the couch. When I called Aaron to ask him if I could bring home something that didn't have gills instead, he said "Yeah. I don't care. As long as I can get a Shiba now."

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

She is so cute!!! I think Chuck has met his match!

You leave her outside during the day, Yes? So I can come by and visit *coughstealcough* her any time I want? =)

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Karina said...

She honestly needs a puppysitter during the day and Aaron is now ready for a "real" dog. I think he means one that acts human and never pees on the carpet or gets shitpaws on your favorite shirt or gets covered in mud, or barks, or scratches, or asslicks your face, or whines for you at 2 am and 4 am and 5 am every farking night.... :) She has gotten out of the yard by flattening her body to the ground in a very good impression of a flounder and flops her way under the fence, boulder, fence guard... She ate the plastic seal around the back door. I found very stale pee in the newly shampooed carpet last night. We have shored up the fence for the third time AND put her on a 8' chain that she can't tangle over anything. It is now 1:25pm and this is the first work day out of 5 that I have NOT gotten a voicemail from a neighbor. Right now wondering if she is alive... *sigh* You wanna come borrow her? I need SLEEP and this is SO not fun right now!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Karina said...

Did I mention Aaron was cured from wanting a dog? :)

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Jules said...

Um, thank you, no.

Our cats throw tantrums, hide our stuff, wake us up at 5am, and MUST be in the same room with us at ALL TIMES (something bad with that space time continuum thing).

Who needs kids when you have pets?!?

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Dara said...

yes and as Dax always says: YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT PETS THROUGH COLLEGE.
woo-hoo!

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home