SISTERS IN CRIME

1.27.2005

How to Annoy Me

When you are snoring in your sleep and I wake you up and tell you to roll over, say "Ok", then make noise like you are rolling over but remain flat on your back.

THEN, when I try to wake you up for the second time ('cause we all know you can't sleep on your back and not snore for more than two seconds), agrue with me and try to convince me *in your half asleep state* that you really did roll over and honestly weren't snoring and I am just hearing things and am flat out mean for waking you up again.

This is so NOT funny at 3:52 in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger VicBear said...

I am going to cut and paste this post for my husband to see. Man, that is aggravating.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Dara said...

LOL Jules!!! awww i'm sorry! i hope i dont marry a snore-er....

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home